Friday, September 21, 2007

This is fun

We are the Boardmans. Dave and I have been married for 16 years. We have five wonderful kids--Josh, Ben, Zach, Caleb, and Emily. Dave is a primary care physician here in Cape Girardeau, MO, and I am a stay-at-home mom. We have been homeschooling for 10 years and it has truly been an adventure! Our house is located out in the country on about eight acres full of rabbits, deer, coyotes, and SNAKES. God has been so good to our family and we're loving life!

3 comments:

Holdens said...

Good job Heidi! This is really good!!

Holdens said...

Good job Heidi! This is really good!!

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

Hello,
I am not sure if I have the right people but some friends of mine I think know you. Did you ever live in Phx AZ? or know The Travis & Donna Leib family? Well we are moving back to poplarbluff mo/cape area and I just seen that ya all are from there. Know of any good churches? We do homeschool and would love to get to meet ya'll. I found you through our dear freinds Phillip & Heather Dickinson's page.