Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Family, Friends, and Finally our own church!!!


Last Friday, I drove over to Carbondale to spend the afternoon with one of my best friends on the planet. Robynne Bollig has been a real homeschooling mentor for me. She's been doing it for 16 years, so she knows how to keep me centered.
Baby Margaret----simply adorable!!!!
While the older boys were at Penn View last week and Emmy spent the night with Andrea, I took Caleb and Zach out for a long-overdue "bubby" day. We had a yummy lunch at Ruby Tuesday and then spent some time at the skate park. I don't recommend this for fearful mothers. I could hardly stand to watch Zach on the half-pipe. (and I'm the mother of four boys?)
On Sunday, we had our ribbon-cutting ceremony at our new church. The rain held off and 85 people showed up for the event! We even had the mayor of Jackson there!

No comments: