Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!!

I found this great card for Ben and I inserted a picture of him at that age in the same state of undress! He got a real kick out of it!!
Here's my birthday boys!

Merry Christmas! The excitement is building at the Boardman house and the countdown has begun! This Christmas is a little different for us this year in that none of our relatives are here. I thought I would be really blue, but so far, we are having a blast! Like Dave said, "What's there to be blue about?" We are so blessed!! I just want to say that I am so very grateful to all of our friends out there. The heart-ties that we have with you have carried us through every phase of our lives. You are all so special and we love you lots!
Last week, we celebrated Ben and Dave's birthdays. Friday night, we took the kids and a couple of Ben's friends out to Outback for dinner. Ben had a big sleepover that night. I can't believe he is twelve! Dave turned forty-two. Wow!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Hahaha....absolutely love the card! Very cute!